Selected Food for Active Health plays an energetic role to stay healthy after 30 years also. Food expresses the story of your health if you are getting the healthiest food as per the need of your body.
Hence our target is to create interest in yourself about how foods are important for your health. We want to explain there are some foods to make healthy by maintaining the protein, vitamin, iron, and fiber also.
There are a vast number of foods that may deliver various benefits in your body when you start to take healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner with complete nutrients food.
Selected Food for Active Health:- Add Vegetables In Your Rosette:
Vegetables are the king of foods because of their benefits, for example, vegetables loaded with vitamins, protein, and fiber that generally produce energy and boost bone density.
Broccoli: Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that is an excellent source of fiber and vitamin C. This is the healthiest vegetable which also known as the form antioxidants that fight with cancer.
- Carbs: 6 g
- Fat:0.3 g
- Vitamin C: 135%
- Fiber: 2.4 g
Cucumber: cucumber is a very beneficial food to add in your lunch in the form of salad. It supports to maintain your calorie level and remove the deficiency of water. It is rich in minerals, vitamins and apart from that, it is packed with antioxidants that reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Water: 96%
- Calorie: 45%
- Potassium: 13%
- Vitamin C: 14%
- Carbs: 11%
- Protein: 2%
Carrots: carrots are the healthiest root vegetable that stays your health active to provide essential nutrients. This is an abundance of vitamins A and K along with that it helps lower cholesterol in humans.
- Carbs: 9.6 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Fiber: 2.8 g
- Water: 88%
Fruits Also Count In Good Food:
For Example, fruits play a superfood for our health, these are containing fiber, vitamins, and minerals also. There are various lots of fruits that may add to your breakfast and lunch also.
- Apple: Apple is a good source of vitamin C and fiber which play an important role in the body. It also counts in powerful antioxidants which is capable to boost resistance against infection. Apple is abundant in minerals, calcium, and potassium that are cover to protect your health from the risk of health disorders.
- Banana: banana is rich food of fiber, antioxidants, and essential calories. This fruit is safeguarded to protect your body from obesity, risk of heart disease and lower blood pressure as well.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are one of the best and healthiest fruits that help to boost brain cells along with improving the communication level as well. Apart from that, it is packed with antioxidants that may support to stay your memory high.
- Nuts: there are various forms of nuts that prevent you from neurodegenerative diseases. Nuts also included vitamin E, healthy fats and plant compounds as well.
- Almonds: almonds also containing beneficial nutrients such as vitamin E, magnesium, carbs that are safe cover to protect your eyes and reduce LDL as well.
- Cashews: Cashews are healthy dry fruits that provide you nutrients like it provides 155 calories, 1 gram fiber, and 20% magnesium. This combination helps to improve symptoms of metabolic syndrome.
Also, Read – Tips for Simple Home Workouts Without Equipment
How to Add Good Food in Your Diet?
- Protein: Choose protein food in your daily routines such as egg, nuts, beans, and cheese are a good source for health and add in breakfast to lunch.
- Antioxidants: green tea is a better option to drink in the morning that controls your belly fat because it is rich in antioxidants and may boost energy throughout the day.
Stop Craving Unhealthy Food:
- Avoid spicy foods that may disturb your metabolism and your sleeping system will be disturb due to spicy foods.
- Don’t drink more fruit juice because these are packed with sugar.
- Pastries and cookies might be tasty but unfortunately, these are loaded with high fat.
The study says that these presenting foods play as a doctor for your health to protect your body from various health disorders such as blood sugar level, LDL, obesity and week memory.
Food family is part of your family through your rosette because it may balance the daily intake diet. Dietician says these foods are loaded with nutrients that may deliver energy in your muscle and produce energy as well.